The Jukebox Band and JJ Silvers cannot sleep, so they sing songs to help them relax.
- Union Train from Just Wild About Harry's Workshop
- Cowboy Medley from How the Station Got Its Name
- Home on the Range (Second/Lullaby Version)
- Railroad Corral from Pitching In and Helping Out
- Beautiful Dreamer from Mr. Conductor's Big Sleepwalk
- The Railroad Cars Are Coming from All's Fair
- Red River Valley from Mapping it Out
- Train is a-Comin' from Ring in the Old
- Riddle Song from Do I Hear
- Clementine from Things that Go Ga-Hooga in the Night
- Cumberland Gap from Washout
- I Dream of Jeannie from He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
- Lullaby Medley from Stacy Forgets Her Name
- Identical to the concurrently released video "A Day in the Life," this special opens with the Shining Time Station theme and main title before shifting to scenes from inside the jukebox.
- The band members saying good night to one another from their beds is reminiscent of the closing scenes of "The Waltons," a popular television show from the 1970's and 1980's.
- This is one of the few Shining Time Station VHS tapes that don't feature Thomas the Tank Engine.