Do I Hear is the eighteenth episode of the second season.
- Mr. Conductor
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Dan Jones
- Kara Cupper
- Elvis Repairman
- Marium Carvell
- Peter Van Wart
- Toby (mentioned)
- Mavis (mentioned)
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- The Riddle Song
Cartoons and Songs
- The repairman resembles and acts like Elvis Presley. The name of his company "KING REPAIR" is written on the back of his jacket, another homage to Elvis, who was known as the "King" of Rock and Roll.
- This is the first time the Jukebox Puppet Band has been seen by someone else.
- In the Fox Family and Nick Jr. versions, the story Toby's Tightrope is cut out.
- The song "Better When He Grows Up" was released on video as part of Singsongs.
- This episode of Shining Time Station aired on Christmas Day, despite not being a Christmas-themed episode.
- Several of Elvis Presley's songs were referenced in this episode: "Suspicious Minds", "All Shook Up", "Don't Be Cruel" and "Blue Suede Shoes".