Mr. Conductor's Fourth of July is the thirteenth episode of the third season.
While Billy and the kids are outside listening to Stacy's speech on freedom, Schemer and Schemee go on a secret mission and turn the station upside down to look for gold. Schemee vacuums up Mr. Conductor's magic dust and he cannot disappear anymore.
- Mr. Conductor
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Dan Jones
- Kara Cupper
- Mayor Flopdinger
- One Man Band (cameo)
- Oliver (mentioned)
Jukebox Band Segment Songs
- New River Train
- Patriotic Medley with four Independence Day songs
- John Henry (replacing the patriotic medley in some international airings)
- This is the first time a member of the Conductor Family (Mr. Conductor) runs out of gold dust. The only other times were in One of the Family and Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- The one-man band Washboard Hank, who previously appeared in the season 2 episode "All's Fair," makes a return appearance in the opening scene.
- In some international airings, the song "Patriotic Medley" is replaced with "John Henry" from the Season 2 episode "Crackpot."
- This is the first and only time we see Schemer and Schemee see Mr. Conductor (although not in clear view).
- This was the last episode to have one appearance of a Thomas story, before some Season 1 stories were repeated, starting with Stacy Forgets Her Name.