Oh, What a Tangled Web is the second episode of the second season.
Dan and Kara pretend to have jobs and tell Becky that she can have a party in the station. This causes them to run into trouble with Mr. King.
- Mr. Conductor
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Dan Jones
- Kara Cupper
- J.B. King
- Felix Perez
- Duck (mentioned)
- Edward (mentioned)
- James (mentioned)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- Diesel (mentioned)
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Mama Don't Allow
- In the Fox Family version, some scenes have been noticeably cut down or omitted all together:
- The Juxebox Band segment was edited out completely.
- Mr. Conductor's explanation of what happened to Duck after the story was trimmed down.
- No Joke For James was omitted.
- The scenes of Dan apologizing to Stacy and Kara apologizing to Billy were edited.
- This episode reveals that there's a "Shining Time Community Theater" in town.
- Mr. Conductor reveals another Indian Valley landmark: Swan Lake.
- The camera angles used for the Jukebox Puppet Band performance in this episode are interesting as they give the viewer the perspective of looking at performers on an elevated stage.
- The episode's title is often mistakenly attributed as being a line by Shakespeare. The line was actually written by Sir Walter Scott in 1808 for the poem Marmion. The relevant lines from the poem reads "Oh what a tangled web we weave; When first we practice to deceive".
- This is the first appearance of Aurelio Padron as Felix Perez, owner and operator of the Perez Pronto Bus Company.
- The Northern Star from 'Tis A Gift makes a return appearance but except Billy mentioned it as the "Highball Express".
- When Dan receives a call from J.B. King, the voice heard on the other end is actually sped-up audio from a scene with Stacy and Harry from Promises, Promises.
- Aurelio Padron joins the cast.