Schemee is the mischievous young nephew of Schemer.
He is played by Jonathan Shapiro.
Although Schemee lives in another town, he sometimes comes to visit for a short stay with his uncle, where he always manages to get himself into some manner of trouble. He's adored by his uncle for taking after him in personality, wardrobe and for constantly conjuring up schemes. However, there are multiple instances when even Schemer thinks that Schemee's shenanigans are out of line, and reprimands or punishes him often by combing Schemee's curl down.
- Season 2 - Sweet and Sour, Field Day, Yabba, Yabba, Yabba, Jingle, Jingle, Jingle and All's Fair
- Season 3 - Billy Saves the Day, Schemer Goes Camping, Bad Luck Day at Shining Time Station, Mr. Conductor's Fourth of July and Dan's Big Race
- The Family Specials - Second Chances and One of the Family
- Schemer Presents! - How to Have Style à la Schemer, How to Share and How to Have Good Table Manners
- It is unknown if "Schemee" is his real name or just a nickname.
- Schemee is the only recurring child character in the series.
- Schemee is shown to have gone through puberty in between season 3 & the Family Specials as seen in One of the Family as he looked taller and has a deeper voice.