Welcome to the Shining Time Station Wikia!
All members, registered and unregistered, are asked to follow these rules:
- As per the law of COPPA, you have to be 13 or over to join this wiki. If you are found under 13, you will be blocked.
- No cussing or at least language considered offensive, even if it's abbreviated.
- No spamming.
- No "mature references", for want of a better word.
- No dissing anyone.
- No discrimination.
- No plagiarism.
- Do not edit just for the sake of editing. Just because you have more edits than another user, that doesn't mean you are more important than they are.
- And absolutely no vandalism!
- DO NOT remove messages from your message walls.
- Do not insert false or nonsensical information into pages.
- Do not create pages for Thomas characters unless they appeared in Thomas and the Magic Railroad, unless they made more than 5 appearances in the series. For further explaination please ask the lead admin.
- If you fail to abide by the rules mentioned above you will receive two warnings, then three strikes, if you still fail to abide by the rules after the strikes you will be blocked.
- When you upload images DO NOT leave spaces between the words.
- Make sure that what you name the image makes sense. In other words, do not name an image "jbf2354438fbcjw*Y78283eR%$&R&%.jpg" or similar. Name it after the article and what number image it is, for example, "Schemer'sRobot12.jpg" or similar.
- When there is a gallery on a page DO NOT change it to look like this: <center><gallery>
- Do not add a "width" to any gallery.
- Do not upload really small images.
- Make sure that the image you want to upload isn't already. In other words don't upload duplicates. If you upload a duplicate image because yours is better quality than the old one, tell an admin the reason and the admin will keep the one he deems to be better and delete the other.
- Do not upload edited pics.
- Make sure to add, "File:" before each image.
- All comments must be relevent to the topic.
- Do not post a comment unless it dicusses the topic.
- No abusing powers.
- Follow all the rules. Just because you are an admin, it doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you.
- No friendship promotions or rivalry demotions. Don't do the opposite way round either.
- Respect other users.
- If you have been absent for three months or more you are considered inactive and will be demoted.
Failure to abide by any of these rules may result in blockage.