The episode opens with Mr. Conductor sitting on the information booth making an entry in his diary. He saw three cows grazing in a farm's field on his way back from Doodle Haven, and asks why the cows' milk is white and not green like the grass they eat. Mr. Conductor also asks if fish sleep as he writes the question into his diary. He ends the entry by writing that these are private questions meant only for the diary, and then vanishes.
- Mr. Conductor
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Dan Jones
- Kara Cupper
- Tracy (mentioned)
- Percy (mentioned)
- Duck (mentioned)
- Diesel (mentioned)
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Old Dan Tucker
- This episode appears to have been taped alongside the final scene of The Magic is Believing as the entire cast are wearing the same clothes.
- The scene of Schemee turning the station upside-down looking for toys is sped up.
- This is the second episode to mention Stacy Jones' sister, Tracy.
- Schemer once again professes his belief that the station is haunted, only this time, his nephew Schemee is also convinced.
- When Mr. Conductor magically shuts the doors to the filing cabinet in Billy's workshop, wires can be seen on their handles.
- Schemer's hypocrisy is illustrated explicitly in this episode when he punishes Schemee for lying to him, which is something that Schemer himself does to others quite a lot during this series.
- Both Thomas stories feature Diesel in a main role.